The 2016 First Niagara Rochester Fringe Festival runs Thursday, September 15, through Saturday, September 24, and City Newspaper will be out EVERY NIGHT of the festival covering multiple shows. Check in first thing each morning for photos and reviews of the previous night's entertainment, listed below by date.
For up-to-the-minute coverage of the festival follow City on Twitter (@roccitynews) and Instagram (@roccitynews) or like us on Facebook (facebook.com/CityNewspaper).
Check out City's Preview Guide to the 2016 Rochester Fringe Festival
Thursday, September 15
• Frank reviews Cirque Du Fringe: 'Miracle Cure
• Rebecca reviews 'Somnium,' 'Here I Lie,' and 'East of the Sun, West of the Moon'
• Leah Stacy reviews 'The Kiss'
Friday, September 16
• Frank reviews 'Dance Macabre' and checks out Friday on the Fringe
• Rebecca reviews 'Confessions of a Prairie B;[email protected],' and Patton Oswalt
Saturday, September 17
• Frank reviews Left for Dead Improv and 'Flatfoots, Floozies & Murder'
• Casey reviews PUSH Physical Theatre
• Adam review the RIT Student Honors Showcase and 'Murder Night'
• Rebecca reviews 'The A-is-for-Abortion Play,' and 'Underground Episodes'
Sunday, September 18
• Adam reviews 'Muddy Track' and Big Wigs
• David reviews 'Dangerous Theatre' and 'Marx in Soho'
• Rebecca reviews 'Next Fall,' 'Commotion Dance Theatre,' and 'No More Words'
Monday, September 19
• Leah reviews 'A Blue Sky Like No Other' and The 24-Hour Plays
Tuesday, September 20
• David reviews 'Hearing Ophelia' and 'Theater Lieder'
• Rebecca reviews "Seven Windows"
Wednesday, September 21
• Leah Stacy reviews 'Dracula'
• Rebecca reviews 'Planchette'
• Extra shots: TriviaCITY and 'Dracula'
Thursday, September 22
• David reviews 'The Eulogy' and Polite Ink
• Rebecca reviews 'Scarred by the Somme'
• Extra shots: "Xeno 911" and "Grrrl Gang"
Friday, September 23
• Leah reviews 'Careless Whispers'
• Adam reviews 'Grimms' Mad Tales,' 'Ruts!,' and Pandora Boxx
• Frank reviews EstroFest and You'll Thank Me Later
• Rebecca reviews 'Savage Sanctuary' and 'Guerrilla Art'
Saturday, September 24
• David reviews 'The Oboe Show'
• Rebecca reviews 'Central Library Sideshow,' Dangerous Signs, and ROC Bottom Slam Team
• Adam reviews 'Spooky Stories in the Stacks' and 'The Hatchet Man'
• Frank reviews Champagne Brown, Castle Creek, and 'White'
• Extra shots: Blue Falcon and Gigantosaurus Rex
• Comedian Jamie Lissow brings it home
• Meet the writers covering Fringe 2016
• Our picks for Free at the Fringe